Thursday 27 August 2015

Bugged


CORRECT ME IF I’M WRONG!                                  August 28, 2015  
By author  Bryce A baker
Bugged
Living in the country with cattle and horses surrounding us, makes for a single torment that REALLY bugs me… and the horses, and the cattle.

They are over excessive in numbers to a point of wanting to lash out irrationally to swat them out of existence… no, not politicians. Mind you, that wouldn't be a bad idea in some cases.

They have three purposes in life: To have disgusting eating habits, have random sex with no relationship bonds, and to endlessly BUG me. Their unsolicited, continual swarming in my personal space should be restricted by law.

Now most of you may be thinking this subject is about my ex wives but no, they keep their distance. Just kidding… they don't have bad eating habits.
 
Boy, am I asking for rebuttal!!!!

Okay, back to subject at hand.
 
Working in the shop on a hot day, to relax with shirt off to gain a sense of mental stability through hobby diversion from the real world, gets a senseless annoyance by mindless germ carrying winged maggots. You can take a breath now! 

They seem to feed on disruption for some reason. Maybe it is because of me squashing so many of their pesky relatives. 

For a low cost, I seek revenge by encasing my surrounding area in sticky fly strips and enjoy them paying the price for shattering my fun time.  But like they say; live by the strip and suffer by the strip… every so often Rena has to remove a sticky tangle of my weapon of choice; one that has attacked back.

I am sure these nasty creatures have some purpose in this world, but are now being led by some head bug with a vengeance to make my life miserable.
Should I succumb to their attack or use a weapon of mass destruction, like Fly Bait? It is a moral struggle.

I understand from feedback that there are others out there in the same predicament as I. Shall this war on ‘Bugdom’ overwhelm us into submission or shall we keep swatting?
 
We have beaten mosquitoes by chemical and electronic weaponry. So why, with this state of the art intelligence, do we not have a cure for the common housefly?

Please... CORRECT ME IF I’M WRONG!

Bryce A Baker
www.bryceabaker.com

No comments:

Post a Comment